- Chapter 8 Mainstreaming climate change adaptation and disaster risk reduction: A Malaysian approach. Climate Change Adaptation and Disaster Risk Reduction: An Asian Perspective (Community, Environment and Disaster Risk Management , Volume 5), Emerald Group Publishing Limited, pp.147-167. Joy Jacqueline Pereira, Tan Ching Tiong, Ibrahim Komoo (2010)
- A geotechnical engineering characterisation of interbedded Kenny Hill weak rock in Malaysia wet tropical environment. Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 11. Mohamed, Z., Rafek, A. G., & Komoo, I. (2006).
- An essential step for environmental protection: Towards a sound chemical management system in Malaysia. Journal of Chemical Health and Safety, Volume 17, Issue 5, September 2010, Pages 13-20. Mokhtar, M.B.; Ta, G.C.; Murad, Md.W. (2010)
- A sustainable city index for Malaysia. International Journal of Sustainable Development & World Ecology. Vol. 18, Iss. 1, 2011. Shay-Wei Choon, Chamhuri Siwar, Joy Jacqueline Pereira, Abdul Aziz Jemain, Halimaton Saadiah Hashim, Abdul Samad Hadi.
- Organochlorine insecticides level detected in water and sediments from the langat river and a lake near to a golf course at Bangi, Selangor. Sains Malaysiana, 35(1), 1-6. Lee, Y. H., Mazlin, M., & Siti, R. O. (2006).
- Earth science for the city. in Engineering geology for tomorrow’s cities.
Engineering Geology Special Publication (2009), v22 25-31. de Mulder, E., & Pereira, J. J. (2009).